Our mission as a non-profit organisation is to highlight the architectural heritage of Brussels, and hence to contribute to its preservation. We try our best to fulfil this mission through various events such as: the Brussels Art Nouveau & Art Deco (BANAD) Festival, our exceptional program of Art Nouveau mansions openings, training programs for our guides, and more recently, the Brussels Biennale – Neoclassic (BBN) and Brussels Biennale of Eclectic Architecture (BBEA). All our activities are produced in collaboration with our founding member associations: ARAU, Arkadia, Brussels Chatterguides, Pro Velo ...
If you like our association and give credit to the preservation of architecture heritage, you can always support our work by becoming a Friend of Explore.Brussels.
In short, being a friend means:
- Supporting the development of our current and future projects.
- Contributing to the preservation of our architectural heritage.
- Participating in various exclusive events for the friends of Explore.Brussels.
- Benefiting from certain advantages when participating to our event.
Advantages of the friends of Explore.Brussels
- Access to guided tours of Art Nouveau mansions at reduced rates.
- Your welcome gift: an Art Nouveau walking map offered with your registration.
- In 2021
- A pass for the the Brussels Biennale of Eclectic architecture (BBEA) in October
- An invitation to an exclusive "friends of Explore Brussels" event in an unusual place
- A pass for the Brussels Biennale Neoclassic (BBN) 2020
- An invitation to our opening event for the 2020 BANAD Festival
- An invitation to the guide conference on the 22nd of October 2018: "Family home typology" by Cécile Dubois!
- A pass for the Brussels Biennale Neoclassic (BBN) 2018
Annual subscription: Friends of Explore.Brussels: €50
Subscription valid for one calendar year, starting on the first day of the month following the date on which payment is made.
Please pay by bank transfer to our account: BE73 0689 0808 8260
with as communication: Name + friends of Explore.Brussels + your address + your email address