Since 1983, Arkadia's guided tours have been exploring the rich heritage of Brussels and Belgium and the association has created several cultural projects in Brussels based on the links between architecture, art, urban planning, culture and ideologies, from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Arkadia specialises in architectural heritage and contemporary art, and enables participants in its guided tours and seminars to (re)discover Brussels and its Region in several languages, teaching through seeing, for we believe that seeing and understanding the city encourages its residents to preserve and defend it.
Our activities include:
- Guided tours on foot, by coach and by metro
- Educational projects
- Guided tours of exceptional interiors
- Musical guided tours
- Team-building sessions for organisations
- Guided tour packages outside Brussels and Belgium
- Educational courses for children
Click here to see our next guided tours.
Rue de Namur 10
+32 (0)2 319 45 60